• No more than 1 hour after the finish of your tattoo, you should remove the bandage and wash the tattoo lightly with Antibacterial hand soap and luke-warm water. Repeat twice a day until tattoo is healed. Always make sure your hands are clean prior to touching your tattoo.
• Use Aveeno fragrance-free lotion and apply a very tiny amount of lotion that you lightly rub into a thin layer over the tattoo. Repeat this process 4 or 5 times a day.
• For the next two weeks, keep washing the tattoo and use the lotion. Keep the skin moisturized to prevent cracking and bleeding.
• If scabbing occurs let the scabs fall off on their own
• Avoid submerging the tattoo in water. Taking a shower is fine, but avoid taking a bath, using a Jacuzzi and swimming in an ocean, lake or poll until the tattoo is healed.
• Protect the tattoo from the sun
• Avoid wearing tight clothing that will rub against the tattoo. Excessive rubbing can lead to irritation and loss of ink
• Allow the tattoo to breathe
If you have any questions about aftercare please contact the shop: